Friday, August 6, 2010

NonStop vs M&M's



NonStop's do "not" equal M&M's
*******************



M also does "not" equal M&M's Peanuts either


Photo's Note:


Do I have to give the Candy companies credit for using the packaging photos?

I haven't a clue who is the Norwegian candy company that owns NonStops or M's...
or wait--do I still have a wrapper to look on the back? Yes, it's none other than...

(Oh My, I didn't want to really know this) Kraft Foods - what I thought was an American Co. - so you can check out their webpage...


(after I just heard they bought the UK's beloved Cadbury candy company too just recently)


But for "real" M&M's & M&M's Peanuts those are owned by the Mars Company -
you can check them out at their Link: http://www.mars.com/
or the candy page at this Link: http://www.m-ms.com/


M&M Trivia:

Question: M&M's stands for what?
Answer: Mars & Murrie, company founders.


Question: What were M&M's first sold in?
Answer: A tube (& sold to the GI's of WW II in 1941)

*Note: the brown bag packaging came in 1948

And did you know...
"Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands" tagline -
started sometime in 1954

***********************



No comments: