Thursday, August 26, 2010

KC in action at ONS

Wrangled a ticket, got a friend in for free, crazy woman that she is she got into this conference that normally costs an extraordinary sum--to reach her mission...

Sneak in the back door & capture KC in photos, plus a short video...



She was not the only one--but I'm sharing in her wealth, since I helped?!

So here is the proof the man was here, he did come to speak--he has already sold a lot of machines & we'll see where it all takes off from here...



And I really thought he'd just pass the mic over to his CEO & let him do all the talking?!

Enjoy--More than a Kevin Costner Fan?! I'm sure there's more--as we watched a number of giggling adult women leave the conference speech, with their camera phones up between them (I loved it?!)

There will of course be more from local media, will be keeping an eye out for those - Aftenbladet or Rogalands Avis are the two?!

Stavanger has had it's 15 min's of fame, when a Star came down to town (and I'm not talking meteors mind you either?!)

*note: Aftenbladet found separate article, see next post--but for Roglands Avis there was a longer list of articles or photos, go to this link below & start clicking on them - remember you'll have to use Google Translate to read the articles but you can still enjoy all the photos of KC...

Roglands Avis Link:
http://www.rogalandsavis.no/sok/?q=kevin+costnerrogalandsavis.no/sok/?q=kevin+costner

/\<*>/\<*>/\<*>/\



KC caught slumming with the little folks...

Celeb spotting out & about after ONS Festival - Closing Concert & Fireworks...
past midnight, Timbuktu Bar & Restaurant - Stavanger, Norway

personal photo by Lena (my Facebook friend, I'm sure she won't mind?!)

Her story in her words:
"well, to cut story short, was standing in the queque, he was standing, took a photo.

I went in to get a drink, he was sitting. I was then standing next to his bodyguard, Kevin got up, girls jumped on him to take a photo, I started to laugh. He looked at me and winked:) that's it, my celebrity story :)"

Ahhh...all the fun we've been having in town & Oh Yeah The King of Norway came too for ONS--but did we notice much?! Sorry!!

/\<*>/\<*>/\<*>/\


2 more snaps from 'the' ONS PressRoom, thanks to a friend in there...


He says we must give credit to ONS (it was their PressRoom afterall) & you can also go to http://www.ons.no/ & look for more photos in their gallery...










Thanks Patrick for the KC photos?!


See more great photography by Patrick at his new webpage at:
http://www.pdvideofoto.nl/

Also Stavanger Expats webpage just did an interview with him as well -
thanks Fonda & Cynthia?!

Link to go read the interview...
http://www.stavangerexpats.com/interviews-with-expats-patrick-doherty

2 comments:

Reka said...

haha, i am glad you could help me accomplish my mission, couldn't have done it without ya! :D
And special thanks fro calling me "crazy", it's nice when true talent is acknowledged! :)))

Sharon In A Volvo said...

crazy talented--I'm thinking you could be a spy, the woman in red - there should be a movie, if not a book--hmmm...wonder who should write it, complete with photos too?! ;o)