Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blog-O-versary & Beyond




Today's the Day...
Happy Blog-O-versary to Rain In Stavanger?!

A year in review? I don't think so...

A wish list?
Ummm...

(1) Make my next move to where I can start another Rain Blog & have it be relevant, as well as helpful, to whatever location in the world that might be--should be easy enough to do that, it seems?! After Qatar, Texas & now Norway - missed out on Venezuela...

(2) Link my Blog to my Facebook or Twitter...

(3) Go to a Blog Gathering - like the one in Oslo, is that next week already?! hmmm...

(4) Comments? What comments - where are these visitors & what are they thinking...

(5) Figure out just what this template can do, beside the basics...

(6) Toss it, start a webpage instead - does that cost money or can you do that for free, like without adverts on the sidebar...

(7) Go eat more cake & drink more coffee--I think I will do just that?!

On to another year of Blogging--A Blogging we will go, a Blogging we will go, Heigh Ho the Dairy-O a Blogging we will go...I said I would sing last week didn't I - not your typical Anniv. song, but what do you sing for a Blog-O-versary afterall?!

OK, think Marilyn Monroe singing Happy Birthday Mr. President (in that voice) & change it to...
Happy Blog - O - versary to You, Happy Blog - O - versary to You, Happy Blog - O - versary to You Rain in Stavanger, Happy Blog - O - versary to You... (sigh, breathe in, blow out the candle)

0 0 0

Photo Note: again the link for the little people candle is http://www.thesmallobject.com/

1 comment:

Sharon In A Volvo said...

Hey--Thanks Marie for coming out after work to the other Food Story?! And thanks for the new Blogger connection friend of yours - then too funny I find I already had them on my Blog Roll?! Thanks too for the Tour Guide friend hook up in Oslo, wish you could come to the Blog Gathering--am not sure I'll make it, if next week?! Yikes?!