Sunday, August 17, 2008

Strawberries


Strawberries...

passing strawberry fields under canopies lit up...

looking at first like modern art installations at night...
driving toward the airport at Sola & remember strawberries...

at dinner in sauce with a round of vanilla ice cream on the side...
taste of them melting on my tongue still remains, mmm...

Note: cannot find an image anywhere of the green houses lit up at night on the way to the airport in Sola, Norway - I'm guessing they were strawberries growing up them, but could be any produce under the lights...I think I'll have to just take my own photo of, to add at another date...

Borrowed these strawberry images from Google Images, the last dish is actually frozen dessert you can find it says in the grocers--could not find my actually lovely dessert in sauce with the round of ice cream to the side, will probably not return there sadly either considering how expensive dinners out are (someone told me, feels like morgaging the house to go out & eat--like $60 bucks for family of 4 to go out to--McD's?!)

No comments: