Saturday, December 19, 2009

By Gorill







Hello, and welcome to my homepage.


You simply MUST look at all that I have made .......

Old gloss images that have come to life again, through the card!


Mittens or hats ....


A great gift for someone you are fond of ....

To self or others - or just looking for ideas, so then you further. Patterns are mine. Therefore, each product unique.

Click to inwards to see .....

Welcome!


If you would like contact please send me a mail.
www.mail@bygorill.no




Webpage Link:
http://www.bygorill.no/

Also she's on Facebook too, become a Fan...

Note: I know her, she's volunteering at Red Crossing with the Assylum Seeker Women on every Wednesday's here in Stavanger--who knew, she can make lovely knitwear & cards too?!
Knit one, Pearl two, Knit one, Pearl two...(that's all I know, how to say it--not do it?!)

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

No comments: