Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Street Art




Street art - Graffiti art (Yes, they said "art")
000000000000000
Check out all these links for more...
The Stavanger Archeology Museum link -
not what you'd expect on such a link, nor on such a building either
000000000000000000
Herakut - The Street/Graffiti artist link: this 'wall art lady' is on the Stavanger Archeology Museum Bldg & I think it is their (herakut's) creation...sorry I still don't read Norwegian?!

And I've been to the local museum & took a photo too, much like the one between the houses from the street looking back to the wall - but it's still in the digital camera so I borrowed a photo or two from the musuem link for now above...
Must go back to read what's in English alongside her too, it starts out
"My Third Grade Teacher told me..."
00000000000000000000
www.nuart.no/nuart/
NuArt - A Celebration of Contemporary Urban Art & Street Culture
Included are 2 - You Tube Video's

Also, listed under the first photo I noted, 'Graffiti Research Lab - USA'
(There's a research lab? but first I'll discover Stavanger street art...)

No comments: